Thursday, April 30, 2009

STRESS

Lately,have you realize that there has been piles and piles of homework or assignment stacking on your desk?If you have not realize,I cetainly did because this has cause me to have stress,sometimes tension.But with God in me,I am confident that I can overcome this issue.As I was seeing through the bible versus that was mention somewhere in the blog,I saw a nice passage that I want to share with you guys!

I will call upon the Lord, [who is worthy] to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the Lord, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, [even] into his ears. 

Psalms 18:3-6

Hope it helps you guys o overcome stress(if you have).All the best in everything!!

                                                                                                                                -Nicole(dai pao/teapot)-

No comments:

Post a Comment