Monday, April 30, 2012

A new life

Living in a new environment for about 2 months or so already. It is adaptable for me. Thank God for being there when I needed someone to lean on the most. In here, only Yuan Si listens to me. But I must also thank God for providing me with company. Love you Jesus! Just finished my exams last week and now on my semester break. Trying to adjust living without parents around. I just wanna feel like I am living far away from them so that next time I will adapt easier if I have a chance to get out of Malaysia.

Just heard from brother that mum and dad getting a second hand Perodua Viva for 22k!It shocked me yesterday but it's a good news to.At least is better than MAN UNITED result( it was a pathetic game).

Trying to live a healthy life. Watching over the amount of food I take for every meal but today woke up at 3.15am to watch Man United versus Man City and eating chips and drinking coke. This is terrible of me. I have just indulge in sinful eating and bad habits. Gonna make a change in my life as soon as possible!

Another constant worry is my PTPTN Loan. I need to settle it urgently as well as plan what I want to study for next semester. It's only a seven week semester. Planning to take 3 subjects for 7 weeks means I need to study constantly everyday for at least 2 hours.

People often mistaken me as a stalker but they are wrong. It is known as observing. They need to realize that observing comes naturally of a person. Everyone has this skill. They just have not realize their ability. What I should be doing is improve my temper to a good one. I also need to be less sensitive and also need to exercise. EXERCISE STARTS TODAY!NO MORE DELAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment