Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What is LOVE?

What is LOVE? Have you ever asked yourself this question?

These few days was really a tiring day for me and my family. Nevertheless, I have witnessed 2 situations
where LOVE is shown extensively.
Situation 1:
I was just walking down the bus at the bus stop during a rainy day. Without an umbrella as usual, I was thinking to just scramble back home, soaking wet. Then, I saw one of my colleague sitting down at the bus stop. She was also rather elderly. So I approached towards her and said hi. Her name is Aunty Mona btw if you were wondering. So back to the story. She insisted for me to wait till the rain gets lighter before going back home. So when the rain gets lighter I told her that I make a move first. Aunty Mona insisted on following me home with her umbrella to cover me from the rain. I was touched by her simple form of love. She could have just walked the opp direection which will be nearer to her house. Once we reached the intersection, I said my goodbye to her. Aunty Mona told me she will teman me back to my home. I was so touched by then. A simple form of LOVE is worth more than money. Priceless I would say. Thank You Lord for showing me what is LOVE.

Situation 2:
I was at Pantai Hospital KL to accompany my brother. While waiting for our turn into the emergency room, a mother sitting on a wheelchair happened to be beside us. Her young son, maybe 5 year old boy approached her. He was obviously sad to see her mother on the wheelchair as she has hurt 2 toes on her right foot. It was rather obvious that the mum was in pain. But when her son approached her, she felt his sadness and asked him "why are you sad?...dun cry ok? I am fine....". This was what she told him. I already felt the love already. Then a minute later, she stood up from the wheelchair and wanted to carry her son. Her son hesitated on his mum carrying him as he was afraid that his mum will be in pain. Then the mum said again, "Its ok I am fine" with a smile on her face. Another priceless situation.


This 2 situations has prompted me to show love to people around me as how Jesus has showed His love for us by dying on the cross for the sins that we had done. Cherish the people around you..

I love you all...

If you have any situations or incidents where you felt the love, please share.For sharing is caring!

God bless all of you.


Cheers,
Nic





No comments:

Post a Comment